“So I’m in DC, preparing to discuss a litany of critical issues far beyond my pay grade with a bunch of experts much smarter and better-dressed than me. What could possibly go wrong?”
How can we make the future brighter and improve well-being for everyone?
On November 20th at 7:00pm est, the Charles Koch Institute hosting a conversation on the challenges students.
Tweet your questions and thoughts on #HigherEd to the evening’s panelists using #HigherEd and we’ll start the Q&A off with some of your questions.
· Mike Rowe, Creator and Executive Producer of “Dirty Jobs” and CEO of mikeroweWORKS
· Beth Akers, Fellow in the Brookings Institution’s Brown Center on Education Policy
· Richard Vedder, Distinguished Professor of Economics at Ohio University and Director of the Center for College Affordability and Productivity
· Stephen Joel Trachtenberg, President Emeritus and Professor at George Washington University
· Robert Morse, Director of Data Research at U.S. News & World Report
· Jim Tankersley (Moderator), Economics Correspondent for The Washington Post