From the MRW Water Cooler
Q: 10. What areas of your life do you feel like you are shortchanging?
Nothing major. Friends, family, pets, etc.
9. If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?
Sleep till noon. Write till 6. Read till midnight.
In the leather chair. By the fire. Near the wine.
8. What is the thing you are most proud of accomplishing in your life so far?
Keeping my parents amused.
7. What were your dreams as a child?
6. What would you want people to say about the legacy you leave behind?
“Excuse me sir, you forgot your legacy.”
5. What single thing can you say you do better than most people?
4. At the end of the day do you ask yourself was it really worth it?
No. I used to. Wasn’t worth it.
3. Do you listen to your inner voice and find it has the greatest affect on the path you are taking?
Yes. However, the affect is not always positive, and the inner voice has developed an accent. Which gives me pause…
2. You obviously are “Retired.” What would be the next retirement path you would like to take?
I am either wrong about the definition of “obviously” or “retired,” or maybe both. But I have no plans to slow down, and no hope of answering the second part of your question.
1. Is the world in on the joke or do only a few really get it and the punch line?